Sunday, July 27, 2014

WELCOME Francine & Rosa!

Reading DelightZ would like to welcome Francine and Rosa, two very good book lovin' friends of mine!


This picture of us was taken at the Boston Author Event, our first author signing together in March 2013. Since then we've attended three more author events including yesterday's New York Author Occasion. (One of these days we're going to make it to Book Bash!)

Now, back to the big welcome...Francine and Rosa are going to contribute to the blog and I'm super happy to have them join me! I don't know why I didn't think of this EONS ago! We talk books, we share book boyfriends, we write reviews, we attend author signings together. So of course, it's only natural that they are here! So, YAY! Thank you for joining me on this journey ladies! Here's to many more years of being BBFFLs!

No comments:

Post a Comment