Saturday, July 26, 2014

New York Author Occasion 2014

So at 6 a.m. this morning the book bus left Long Island for NYC. 

Then this happened...and it was FAB!!!

The Dark Duet Lady Herself - C.J. Roberts

The Lady of the Manor - Jodi Ellen Malpas

The ANGST QUEEN #TeamJack #VoteforMaxwell - K.A. Linde

The Queen of Emotionally Draining Reads - Mia Asher

OMG! OMG! OMG!
Total Fangirl Moment!
Jake Wethers is my Rock God of all Rock Gods!
And here I am with the Rock Goddess! - Samantha Towle

Braden Carmichael. Enough said! - Samantha Young

I'll have a Denver Omelet please, with a side of Kellan Kyle! - S.C. Stephens

Anthony Rawlings, created by Aleatha's Magical Fairy Dust!
I can't wait to see what she has in store for us with Insidious -
Tales From the Dark Side - Aleatha Romig

Thank you to the super-couple of event organizers,
Trisha & Shawn Brinkley
for arranging another successful NY Author Occasion!
#NYAO2014
And of course, I'm so grateful to be able to share the love of books
with Rosa & Francine,
my favorite book peeps!
One of these days we'll get to Book Bash! 

2 comments: