Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It's LIVE! Mended by Kim Karr

HAPPY RELEASE DAY, KIM KARR!


Click here to order Mended from Amazon.


My Two Cents:

5 OMG Sexy Stars!

What can I possibly say about the latest installment in The Connection Series that hasn't already been said? Kim Karr has given us another sexy Wilde boy to drool over. Xander Wilde, older brother to River and manager of The Wilde Ones, is nothing short of being, well...perfect, really! (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Honestly, in the previous books I wasn't so hot for Zander. He had his moments here and there but could be quite annoying and downright maddening at times. However, Kim successfully managed to change my mind about him once I was able to take a closer look. (A much closer look!) And while River still holds the key to my heart as my first Wilde love, Zander has certainly earned his place in my heart.

I adore Kim's writing because it feels so good and so bad.  We journey with Zander and his former high school sweetheart, Ivy on an emotional roller coaster ride through their past and present, which is both heartwarming and heartbreaking.


I smiled, held my breath, tears filled my eyes, my gut wrenched,


my heart sputtered, butterflies fluttered in my stomach,


and after all was said and done, I let out a big sigh of relief. Yep, Kim's writing will do that to you.

So, if you haven't already, it's most definitely time for you to meet Zander Wilde.


I promise...you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment