Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Blog Tour - Schooled Two by Deena Bright


The Final Lesson Plan
SMUTLESS
Schooled Two

“They’re baaack!”

The raunchy, witty gang from Schooled is back again, but this time what they lack in full-out graphic erotica, they more than make up for in humor, sarcasm, sexual innuendo, and believe it or not, emotional angst.

Now that Janelle Garrity’s reputation has been slandered all over her hometown, and the locals are referring to her as “Professor Pedophile,” she has a lot of cleansing of her good name to tend to. But that won’t stop her from still getting down and dirty with her sexy boy toys, Briggs Alexander and Leo Cling. Both men taught her about that four-letter word, lust. But, can they further her education and teach her even more about that other four letter word, love? Briggs and Leo both possess secrets that Janelle never saw coming. Will those secrets be too much for her, causing this teacher to dismiss class early? Or does Janelle Garrity, teacher extraordinaire, have that special ability to turn all situations into a “teachable moment” for everyone involved?

Inquiring and dirty minds want to know; will Janelle hold on to that hunky football star, taking him all the way to the end zone? Or will Janelle choose the romance-reading intellectual as her other half? The Final Lesson Plan will give you all the answers, and you won’t even have to cheat.

Author Bio: No Author Bio is available…she is a top secret sort of lady.

Social Links:
Facebook
Goodreads Author
Goodreads Book Page

Tour Schedule Link:
http://wp.me/p3raRE-70

Buy Links:
not available yet

Excerpt:

When I heard the knock, my skin tingled; I’d waited long enough. I opened the door and Briggs was on me in a second.  His mouth hungrily sought mine, devouring me.  I had no desire to hold back, no feeling of restraint.  I wanted him, needed him.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up.  My legs wrapped eagerly around his waist; I could feel his erection straining against his shorts. I loved that he was hard on arrival.  (HOA—way better than DOA) That was hot.  Too hot.  Wow.

“Fuck, I missed you,” he groaned into my mouth.  “Goddamn.”  Our breathing and desire increased; all the worry and frustration of the last few days were gone.  All that mattered was that he was here with me, ready. And oh so freaking hot.

Briggs nearly threw me on the couch; the look in his icy blue eyes made me squirm. I wanted him; there was no denying that. After our lessons last month, I knew what he had to offer, and it was an offer worth taking.  He took off his shirt and started walking toward me, never taking his eyes from mine.

“Jesus Christ,” Leo said through gritted teeth. “I can’t be three minutes late, for fuck’s sake?” Leo picked up Briggs’ shirt, handed it to him, patted his stomach, and said, “Looking a little soft, McConaughey, might wanna lay off the junk food.”   The shirtless McConaughey reference made me explode with laughter, only pissing off Briggs more. 

Briggs snagged his shirt back and put it on, “Fuck off Cling, soft my ass.”

“Janelle, really?” Leo walked over to the couch and sat down on the coffee table. “I don’t expect much from that barbarian, but really?  Do you have no restraint?”

“Don’t ‘Janelle really’ me,” I argued.  “Neither of you have touched me in ten very long days.”

Man, Leo looked good.  He must’ve taken his mom and grandma to brunch earlier; something he does on the first Sunday of every month.  He knew I was a sucker for the preppy, frat boy look.  His clothes were his ammunition today.  I loved a well-dressed man. His tan polo shirt looked incredible with this sun-kissed skin. I was surprised at how tan he looked, knowing that he probably doused himself in a gallon of sunscreen every time he encountered daylight.   And Briggs, he knew that his eyes were my weakness; he’d deliberately worn a light blue shirt to accentuate my kryptonite. I just knew it.  These two were playing hardball.  Damn.

Leo grabbed my hand and said, “Trust me, these last ten days have been torture, but I promise, I’ll make every last minute up to you tomorrow.” He kissed my hand; my breath caught.  I licked my lips.  He sighed, leaning closer to me, and I sat up, meeting him.

“What the fuck,” Briggs said.  “This shit ain’t gonna work.  I’m gonna flatten Loverboy Leo over here,” he threatened, pushing Leo back.  Leo stood up, squaring off, staring Briggs right in his gorgeous, panty-creaming eyes.  They were eye-to-eye, like two animals fighting over their prey. Me. I still couldn’t fathom that Leo Cling was as tall and as cut as Briggs Alexander.  It was truly amazing.  Amazing to see the eighth and ninth wonders of the world standing in my pool house, both wanting me. 

I walked between them when Leo whined like schoolboy, “Seriously Janelle, he said ‘ain’t,’ isn’t that some sort of deal-breaker for you?”

“Awwww whattsa matter Cling, don’t think you’re man enough to win this?” Briggs goaded him. 

Giveaway:
Prize One: Grand Prize
  • A surprise pop culture box
  • 1st prize 100 dollars worth
  • 2nd prize 50 dollars worth
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Prize Two: ONE ebook

a Rafflecopter giveaway


No comments:

Post a Comment