Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blog Tour - The Do Over by A.L. Zaun

Title: The Do Over
Author:  A.L. Zaun
Release date: May 20th, 2013
Age Group: Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tour organized by: AToMR Tours
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17381854-the-do-over
Amazon: The Do Over

Book Description:

Life doesn't look like it's supposed to for Daniela, aka Dani. After a painful break-up with Rick, Dani decides she doesn't want to deal with the hassles of relationship.

After almost two years, Dani's friends stage an intervention, forcing her out of her holding pattern and back into the real world of dating.

Liam, a down to earth firefighter, may be just the person to show her she’s still worth something. Their chemistry is instant and electric. But will Dani be able to trust her patched-up heart with him?

And what will happen when Rick decides he’ll go to any lengths to get her back?

Excerpt:

She grabbed the remote and quickly turned on Christmas mood music. It was nice but unnecessary. I was already in the mood. I wrapped my arm around her waist and dragged her back into me. She fell into my chest, giggling, as she tossed her head to the side.

I was like one of those vampires, zeroing in on my source of life. I licked, sucked, and nipped her neck. She whimpered, and her body trembled. My pants were about to tear apart like the Incredible Hulk.

She turned around, hooking her hand on my neck.

I cradled her in my arms. “I love you, baby.” I leaned my forehead against hers. “We’re going to open gifts later, right?”

She drove me insane. It wasn’t the way Mr. Hurst had explained it in sixth-grade health class. Well, it was, but it was more than that. My dick and heart collided, and my desire for her had become more than just a physical ache and throb. When I would look into her eyes, she had reached in and grab hold of me. I would crave her lips like someone would need a tall glass of water in the desert. But the most out-of-this-world amazing moment would be when I was inside of her. We literally would become one. I didn’t know that I wasn’t a whole person until I was with her.

About the Author:

A.L. Zaun graduated from Florida International University with a degree in English Literature a long time ago.  A degree she didn’t use at all in her professional endeavors.  She loves to read, write and take pictures.  She walks around with her camera, and most importantly she has her e-reader available at all times.  Healthcare Management by day, Mommy in the evening and most nights, you can find her sitting in front of her laptop with a bottle of Diet Pepsi, bringing the voices in her head to life on the pages of her debut novel, The Do Over

Author Social Media Links: 

Facebook: https://facebook.com/alzaun01 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/anaz01

Tour Giveaway:
  • (1) Print copy of The Do Over – US/Canada
  • (1) eBook Copy of The Do Over - International
  • (1) $5 Gift Card – International
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Follow the tour here to see reviews, guest posts, and excerpts.




No comments:

Post a Comment