|Click on banner to follow tour|
Author: Charles Sheehan-Miles
Release date: April 19, 2013
Age Group: Adult
Tour organized by: AToMR Tours
Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes and Noble
Twenty-seven year old Carrie Thompson-Sherman has the life she always wanted: her PhD, a prestigious fellowship, and an amazing husband.
Her life begins to unravel as a jealous colleague puts her fellowship in jeopardy and a haunting secret Ray Sherman carried home from Afghanistan comes to light.
Hounded by a federal investigation and the ensuing media feeding frenzy, Carrie and Ray desperately lean on each other, until a disastrous accident puts both Ray and her sister's lives at risk.
In the last hour, Carrie and Ray will each find themselves faced with a choice.
A choice that will change everything.
Interesting Facts about THE LAST HOUR
By Charles Sheehan-Miles
- I hadn’t originally planned to write about Carrie and Ray at all. But one night I was driving home from work and saw a near accident, and the whole story hit me all at once. I had to pull over and think and make some quick notes, and that’s how The Last Hour came about.
- In my original outline for the story, Carrie and Ray ran off to Atlantic City to get married.
- I hadn’t originally planned to do a series, it just sort of happened to me. Consequently, there are some major inconsistencies from one book to another (like people’s birth years changing, for example).
- Julia and Crank, who of course have their own book and are secondary characters in The Last Hour, met at an anti-war protest prior to the invasion of Iraq. In real life, I was one of the opening speakers at that protest.
Charles Sheehan-Miles has been a soldier, computer programmer, short-order cook and non-profit executive. He is the author of several fiction and non-fiction books, including the indie bestsellers Just Remember to Breathe and Republic: A Novel of America's Future.
Charles Sheehan-Miles | Facebook | Twitter
To see more of the tour for reviews, guest posts, and excerpts click here or the tour button below.
- (1) $100 Amazon Gift Card
- (1) Signed Hardback of The Last Hour – US/Canada Only
- (5) eBook copies of Just Remember to Breather – May be gifted from Amazon or Barnes and Noble - International