Thursday, January 10, 2013

Oh My! Yes, Please!



Oh my! It's true! It's really, really true! I'm so excited. Can you tell? The Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy will be published in hardcover and available just in time for Valentine's Day! He doesn’t know it yet, but I know what I'm getting from the hubby! These books are going to look so pretty sitting on my shelf among all of my favorites! Maybe I'll even dedicate one whole shelf for them. They deserve it. Don't you think? After all, they are responsible for my present reading addiction and all the new friends I’ve made because of my present reading addiction. Not to mention all of the fabulous indie authors I've discovered through all of my new friends. So yeah, they deserve one whole shelf to themselves! Because they were the first. And firsts deserve the best and that includes their very own shelf. And a pretty shelf it will be. And I will save a special spot right next to the books for the DVD/Blu-Ray. Because you know I will absolutely, without a doubt NEED to have that too!



http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/books/2013/01/09/eljames-fifty-shades-of-grey-now-out-in-hardcover/1820465/

No comments:

Post a Comment