Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gotta LOVE a GREAT SALE!

Holy Moly! Wethering the Storm by Samantha Towle is available for pre-order on Amazon at the phenomenal price of $2.99! DON'T HESITATE! GO. NOW. Who knows how long this will last?  Read my 5-star review of The Mighty Storm after the link.

http://www.amazon.com/Wethering-the-Storm-ebook/dp/B00AQM870C/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1357746323&sr=1-1&keywords=wethering+the+storm

I love music!  I love reading!  I love bad boy rock stars!  So, what do you get when you combine all three?  The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle! 

“God, he’s such a cocky, arrogant bastard at times.
And I totally fancy him.
No I don’t.
Yes, I do.
No. I. Don’t.
Ah f*#k.”
YES, I DO, I DO!  I totally do fancy him!  I am officially in Rock Star Heaven & Jake is my almighty bad boy Rock God!  This book has it all, the hot, sexy, arrogant rock star; the beautiful girl next door; & a swoon-worthy, oh my God, who do I want to win love-triangle (well, truthfully, I knew who I wanted to win the girl but it still broke my heart).

I felt the emotions dripping from Jake, Tru, & Will.  They cried, I cried; they laughed, I laughed.  I need to feel a book (& no, I don’t mean physically touching the book with my hand) & I definitely felt this book right down to my very core.  Samantha Towle’s easy writing style, witty banter, & charming romantic touches truly made this a book well worth loving!  And guess what?  There’s a sequel!!!  More Jake! Yes please!  I. Can’t. Wait.
So, what are you waiting for? Click on the above link and pre-order the sequel! NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment