Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Review - Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec



“Holy Shit!”  Now this is what I’m talking about!  Why does Goodreads limit us to 5 stars?  This book needs eleventy-million+ stars!  Really, I thought, what’s all the fuss about?  Everyone is raving about this book, I guess I’ll just have to read it for myself.  Can it possibly be that funny?  Yes, folks, it is just that funny.  Crude, raw, raunchy funny!  I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants.  I just said that out loud, didn’t I?  This book was laugh-out loud (tears running down my cheeks, giggles, & snorts, people looking at me funny in public when recalling a line from the book) HILARIOUS!  Did I mention how funny this book was, is, whatever?  Tara Sivec is brilliant.  Claire and Liz are a hoot.  Carter is just a HOT mess, a very HOT mess!  And Gavin, well, what can you say about a 4-year-old adorable yet smart-ass mouthy kid other than he’s an adorable yet smart-ass mouthy kid? Go. Read. Now.

Can this book be a movie?  Pretty, pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment