Monday, October 8, 2012

Review - Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell

This hot & steamy fairy-tale included a predictable, romantic plot but was a cute, quick read with just a tiny bit of angst thrown in for good measure. For me it was the perfect follow-up to an intense, emotional read that set me on edge. I needed a book to help calm my frazzled nerves & this one did the trick.  It was easy to put down so I could make dinner for the family but still want to pick back up again to finish the story.

Lucie, a physical therapist, was a character that the younger me could easily relate to & identify with. Reid, a MMA fighter, spoke all the right words & had all the right moves. Lucie agrees to allow Reid to teach her the art of "Seduction 101" in order to help her win the attention of her colleague & Dr. friend while she provides him with non-stop physical therapy to help him win back his belt after an injury. Together they were the epitome of the "opposites attract" theory. One thing leads to another & well, you can guess the rest. If you enjoy steamy scenes & need something light & quick to read, give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment