Sunday, October 28, 2012

Review - Bared to You by Sylvia Day

Update: Just finished my 2nd reading of this book last night to prepare me for the sequel. All I can say is that I loved it even more the 2nd time around. Now, on to Reflected in You!

An engrossing book, it was a similar read to Fifty Shades in that I couldn't put it down. The author is probably a Fifty Shades and Twilight fan as there were many similar lines/phrases utilized (and I'm not stating that as if it's a bad thing). The book ended a bit abruptly which was a little disappointing because I wanted more, more, more! I would have also liked more "story" leading up to the relationship between the main characters, as it sort of jumped right in. Both main characters were very intense but likeable and I LOVED Eva's roommate, Carey. Overall, I would definitely recommend this book. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment