Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Review - The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton

I LOVE Gracie! For me, she is the epitome of the perfect female! Intelligent, confident, sexy, funny (along with the ability to laugh at herself), sometimes just a bit insecure, great sense of humor, a loyal friend, not afraid to take chances, the list goes on and on. Best of all, she's in her 30's & not some young, just out of college spring chicken! She's been through some hard times & still perseveres! If I could be any female character from a book, Gracie would be the one! (And I swear, it has nothing to do with me also being a redhead! Okay, maybe just a little.) Anyway, on with the review...this book was laugh out loud hilarious, HOT, steamy, sexy, fun & of course, every woman's fantasy. Who wouldn't love having a hot, young, sexy, romantic, (not to mention British) up & coming movie star fall in love with you, the older woman?! Alice Clayton is a genius. I can't wait to read the next book in the series. Every woman needs a Jack Hamilton in her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment