Sunday, July 1, 2012

Review - Gabriels' Rapture by Sylvain Reynard

How can I even begin to write a review for this book other than to say that Sylvain Reynard has done it again! In my review of Gabriel's Inferno I wrote, "Oh gods of all romance genre books, please let there be another one like this out there somewhere" and lo and behold, it has appeared in the form of Gabriel's Rapture. It has been weeks since I finished this book yet I am only just now writing this review because I felt I could not do it enough justice. The words wax poetic, the story is magnificent, and the characters are full of depth. I am in awe of Sylvain Reynard's eloquent writing style and look forward to reading more from him in the future. This book and the characters will remain with me for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment